Job Title :
Head Dental Nurse
MBR Dental Recruitment
Head Dental Nurse / Newcastle, Tyne & Wear / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Newcastle, Tyne & Wear to recruit a Head Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Mixed practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – around 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday , may include 1 late evening per week.
- Rate is negotiable depending on experience.
- CPD, GDC, & professional indemnity costs covered.
- Nurses must have at least 2 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside assistance, patient care, infection control, setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, leading & mentoring a team of Nurses, overseeing staff rotas, timesheets & payroll, managing clinicians diaries, ensuring CQC requirements are met & managing audits, maintaining stock, monitoring & implementing systems & procedures & working alongside the PM to ensure the smooth running of the practice.
- 6 surgery computerised Dentally practice.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants, Invisalign & Facial Aesthetics.
- Car parking available next to practice.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.