Head Dental Nurse / Manchester, Greater Manchester / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Manchester to recruit a Head Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Predominantly private practice environment.
- Full or part time opportunity – 3-5 days per week.
- Surgery space; Monday – Friday.
- Working hours to be discussed.
- Rate is negotiable depending on experience.
- GDC, Indemnity & CPD costs covered.
- Nurses must have at least 2 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, leading & mentoring a team of 14 Nurses, overseeing staff rotas, ensuring CQC requirements are met & managing audits, maintaining stock, PPE management, hold weekly meetings & attend lead meetings.
- 12 surgery practice.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page