Job Title :
Lead Dental Nurse – Knightsbridge
MBR Dental Recruitment
Lead Dental Nurse / Knightsbridge, London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Knightsbridge, Central London to recruit a Lead Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Experienced lead nurse required for large busy private practice.
- Full time – hours per week.
- Monday to Friday –
- Salary £33,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year Lead Dental Nursing experience and be confident leading a team of nurses.
- This role will involve operational duties including dealing with sickness and holidays.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- The successful candidate will support the PM with the smooth running of the practice, record & monitor referrals, manage appointments & treatment schedules, build & maintain relationships with local practices coordinate open days, meetings & training, occasional reception duties.
- You will be computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
All candidates must be GDC registered & hold a valid DBS to be considered.