Lead Dental Nurse / Bramhall, Greater Manchester / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Bramhall, Greater Manchester to recruit a Lead Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 36 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – 8am-6pm.
- £ per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 2 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, leading & mentoring a team of Nurses, overseeing staff rotas, ensuring CQC requirements are met & managing audits, maintaining stock & working alongside the PM to ensure the smooth running of the practice.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page