Lead Dental Receptionist / Soho, London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Soho, London to recruit a Lead Dental Receptionist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – hours per week.
- Monday 8am-8pm, Tuesday 9am-5pm, Wednesday 8am-8pm, Thursday & Friday 9am-3pm.
- Salary up to £ per hour depending on experience.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Must have at least 2 years’ Dental Reception experience.
- Duties include but are not limited to; oversee reception & staff rota’s, lead & line manage 3 Dental receptionists, meeting & greeting patients, booking & amending appointments, answering calls, updating patient records, supporting the PM & clinical team with the smooth running of the practice, making patients aware of services offered, payment handling and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- GDC registration preferred however not essential for the right candidate.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience in a dental practice & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page