Locum Dentist / East Calder, West Lothian, Scotland / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in East Calder, West Lothian, Scotland who are looking to recruit a Locum Dentist to join their team on a temporary basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available from June 2022.
- Ongoing till permanent Dentist recruited.
- Available as permanent for the right candidate.
- Full-time or part tie opportunity, up to 5 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
- The successful candidate is required to manage a busy and well-maintained list of patients from an outgoing Associate.
- Practice can offer a 50% split on Private and NHS.
- The practice has an extensive list 3000+ NHS patients with a small Denplan list.
- Three surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (SFD), with access to Digital Radiography, X-SMART Dentsply Rotary Endo Machine, Wave One Files for Private, Apex Locator, Intraoral Cameras and Scanner (MEDIT-1700).
- Practice has invested in ventilation and speed-increasing red band handpieces to reduce fallow time as much as possible.
- Well-established practice, that offers a range of NHS and Private care.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent customer service skills and feel confident providing high-quality dentistry in a friendly manner.
- Dentist will have the support experienced support staff and Practice Manager.
- Three other Associates in situ plus support from Principal.
- Practice offers all aspects of general dentistry plus Cosmetic Dentistry, Facial Aesthetics, Digital Smile Design , and Implants including restorative of full arch cases.
- Practice is easily commutable from both Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Free onsite parking.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active List Number. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information, please call the recruitment team on or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page