Locum Sedation Dentist / Rochester, Kent / Rota Basis
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Rochester, Kent to recruit a Locum Sedation Dentist to join their team on a temporary basis.
- Independently owned dental practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Ongoing till further notice.
- Part time opportunity, with days to be discussed at interview.
- Dentist will be required to work on an agreed rota basis.
- Practice open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- Flexible days to be discussed.
- Salary based on £61 per case.
- Position available due to the long-term absence.
- Dentist will have support of visiting Anaesthetist.
- Dentist required to offer a mixture of Inhalation and IV Sedation.
- Candidates will ideally be SAAD qualified.
- Other accredited Sedation courses can be considered.
- Friendly 5 surgery dental practice.
- Spacious practice spread over two floors.
- Computerised (SOE) with digital X-rays and OPG machine plus trained OPG Nurses.
- Onsite staff parking.
- 5 minute walk to train station with great transport links to London.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC, hold an active Performer Number and be qualified to administer conscious Sedation. A valid DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call or send your CV to For more jobs in the Kent area please visit our Kent jobs page