Mobile Dental Nurse / Totnes, Devon / Full or Part time
MBR Dental are currently assisting dental practices to recruit a mobile Dental Nurse to support our clinicians in providing home visits in the Devonshire area, on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent mobile dental unit.
- Full or part time opportunity.
- Monday – Friday
- Rate is negotiable depending on experience.
- GDC, Indemnity & DBS costs covered.
- You will be based in Totnes and required to travel around the Devonshire area with the Dentist.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment, note taking & travelling with the Dentist to provide an excellent service.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- A position that offers something different to working in a dental practice giving you the option to be on the road and mobile based within the local area meeting new people.
- Visiting domestic homes, hospitals and care homes, offering dentistry to any patient who cannot access a dental practice.
- Company van and the latest mobile dental units.
- Mobile dental software so notes can be completed as you go (Dentally).
All candidates must be a GDC registered Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV to For more jobs in the Devon area please visit our Devon jobs page