Do you want to become part of a well-established, NHS & Private family Orthodontic practice in the heart of Harpenden? If so, then join our friendly and professional team!
Applicants are required to be GDC registered or part way through their Dental nursing training.
Ideally the successful applicant will be a reliable and experienced dental / orthodontic nurse with experience of working in a busy environment providing the highest standard of patient care.
They will be organised and enthusiastic, a proactive team worker able to use their initiative, make decisions and multi-task. In return we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career, as nurses you will receive full training in Orthodontic Nursing, Clinical Photography, Laboratory Working and Patient Scanning
- Full funding for relevant CPD courses including Radiography and the possibility of Orthodontic Nursing qualification.
- 5 days a week Mon - Friday (No weekends!)
- Indemnity and GDC registration paid
- 28* days annual leave, increasing by 1 additional day annually to maximum of 33* plus your birthday off if it falls on a week day!
- Team bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
* Including bank holidays
Please send your CV for the attention of Mary McGovern if you would like to be considered for this role.