Orthodontic Nurse / Beckenham, Greater London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Beckenham, Greater London to recruit an Orthodontic Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Specialist Orthodontic practice.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday 8am-6pm, Tuesday 9am-6pm, alternate Wednesdays & Thursdays 8am-6pm & Friday 9am-4pm.
- 1 Saturday per month 9am-1pm.
- £12 per hour – can be depending on experience.
- £1000 joining bonus available*.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Ideally you will be Ortho & radiography qualified however, not essential for the right candidate.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call or send your CV For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page