Orthodontic Nurse / Sheffield, South Yorkshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire to recruit an Orthodontic Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
- £ per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- Recently refurbished, modern practice.
- Full training in iTero, Radiography, Clinical photography & Impression taking.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
- Car parking available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the South Yorkshire area please visit our South Yorkshire jobs page