Specialist Orthodontist / Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland / Full or Part-Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland to recruit a Specialist Orthodontist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Practice are ideally looking for a full-time Orthodontist, however will consider part-time for the right candidate.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday am-5 pm.
- Dentist required to manage a list of NHS and Private cases.
- The successful candidate will be granted an established list of patients.
- Estimated income of up to £8000 PCM (net).
- Spacious four-chair open-plan surgery.
- Computerised with SOE with access to digital X-rays, OPG, and intraoral and CBCT scanners.
- The position would suit a confident dentist looking for their next long-term position within a specialist practice.
- Practice will consider both Specialist Orthodontists and experienced Dentists with a Specialist Interest.
- Free onsite parking is available.
All candidates must be registered with GDC with an active List Number plus UK experience offering Orthodontics. A recent Disclosure certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please call or send your CV to For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page