Fantastic opportunity for a part time DENTAL NURSE/ RECEPTIONIST in a well equipped fully private clinic.
This is a part time position for 3 days, required: Mondays and 2 other days.
Can be some flexibility in days/ hours
Salary from £11per hour depending on experience
To start ASAP
Dental Nurse/ Receptionist Requirements
- Must be GDC Registered
- Have at least 1 years dental nursing experience
- Good Knowledge of SOE/Exact
- Clinical skills must include restorative, implant and facial aesthetics. Sedation trained would be beneficial.
- Computer skills are a must We are a popular, high end and fully private dental practice. We are looking for a friendly, highly motivated individual to bring their experience in the service industry to our team and deliver excellent customer care in your role as a Dental Nurse/Receptionist. We treat a lot of phobic patients so a good chair side manner is imperative. Your Role
- As well as working with our team to develop customer relationships, other key responsibilities include:
- Website: www.thecourtyardclinic.com
- Job Description
- Please submit your CV to apply for this dental nurse/ receptionist position : email@example.com
- Providing clinical support to the dentist
- Stock control
- Setting up and decontamination of instruments
- Maintaining and updating patient records
- Reception and admin duties
- Potential role as a sedation nurse
We are a well-established clinic that provides a range of services including general dentistry, cerec dentistry, implantology and beauty treatments. We have a great team of long-serving staff members and are looking for a new colleague to join our expanding organisation.
Other Benefits At Our Company
We will continue to provide you with training and development in your continued career as a dental nurse.