Periodontist / Ipswich, Suffolk / 2 days per month
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Ipswich, Suffolk who are looking to recruit a Periodontist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, 2 days per month.
- Flexibility on days and working hours required.
- Scope to increase days as and when demand dictates.
- Practice can consider both GDC Registered Specialists and Dentists with a Specialist Interest.
- Salary is based on a 50% split of fees.
- Associate Dentist will be managing a list of internal/external referrals plus the placement of Implants.
- Dentist will have access to quality materials with clinical freedom on dental labs.
- The successful candidate is required to manage a predominantly private list.
- Periodontist will have full freedom in managing and building their own diary.
- Position would suit a Periodontist looking their next long-term opportunity to build an already established and loyal patient base.
- Practice offers all aspects of general dentistry plus simple and complex Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry, Sedation, Implants, Facial Rejuvenation and Invisalign.
- Five surgery dental practice, with plans to increase to six.
- Computerised (SOE) with access to Rotary Endo and Digital X-rays.
- Clinicians will have the support of Hygienists, Therapists and a Treatment Co-ordinator with a dedicated suite to maximise clinical time and revenue.
- Practice is looking for a hard-working individual is confident offering quality dentistry.
- The successful candidate will be joining a stable team with high rates of staff retention including experienced Nurses, a Head Clinical Nurse, and supportive Administrators.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential.
- Practice has been established 70+ years and has an outstanding reputation in the local area for providing optimal health and Cosmetic treatments.
- Free onsite parking is available at the practice.
- Practice is situated within the town centre with superb local schools.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC, hold an active Performer Number and have UK experience offering specialist level Periodontics. Full compliance, including a recent DBS certificate, will be required on request.
For more information, please call the recruitment team on or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Suffolk area please visit our Suffolk jobs page