Periodontist / York, North Yorkshire / 1 day per month
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in York, North Yorkshire to recruit a Periodontist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Part-time opportunity, 1 day per month.
- Periodontist required to manage a list of internal referrals.
- The practice would also like to develop an external referral base.
- Fully Private working environment.
- Salary to be discussed at the interview.
- Practice can offer travel assistance for candidates traveling outside the local area.
- The position belongs to an independently owned group of three practices and ad hoc travel may be required at their sister practices in York and Pontefract.
- Luxurious, modern practice, equipped to the highest standard with Trios 3 Shape scanners, the latest software, and beautiful surgeries.
- Principal-led, award-winning dental practice
- Clinicians will have the support of a Treatment Coordinator.
- Outstanding team of administrative and clinical support staff.
- Fully Private Practice with the support of a marketing team creating a strong, well-recognised brand in the area, and a significant demand for new patients
- Invisalign Diamond 2 Certified Practice with excellent internal systems and in-house Dental Monitoring Team to provide administrative support.
All candidates will ideally be GDC registered specialists Periodontist and must have UK experience working as a specialist Periodontist. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please contact or send your CV to For more jobs in the North Yorkshire area please visit our North Yorkshire jobs page