PLVE Dentist / Hartlepool, County Durham / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Hartlepool, County Durham who are looking to recruit a PLVE Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full-time opportunity.
- Practice requires a minimum three-year commitment – one-year PLVE followed by two years as an Associate.
- £2000 per month for the first three months, followed by £ per UDA for the remainder of the PLVE. For years two and three UDA rate and target will increase.
- 50% split on Private work completed and Lab bills.
- No charge for PLVE Trainer.
- Practice is computerised with R4 Clinical+.
- Associates will have access to Digital Intra-oral X-rays, Digital OPG, Trios Intra-oral Scanner, CBCT, and Rotary Endo for NHS and Private.
- Clinicians will have the support of an experienced Dental Therapist and Treatment Co-ordinator to maximise clinical time.
- Onsite Practice Manager and Deputy Practice Manager.
- Foundation-approved practice with Mentor available.
- Full marketing and social media support are provided to promote treatments and skill sets.
- Practice can offer mentoring opportunities from GDC registered specialists in Periodontics, Orthodontics, and Endodontics plus an Implantologist.
- Town centre location with practice situated less than a 10-minute walk from the train station.
- Easily commutable from Newcastle, Durham, Sunderland, Darlington, Middlesbrough, and North Yorkshire.
- Practice belongs to an independently owned dental group.
- Hartlepool is a coastal town within easy reach of beach and Marina. The cost of living is low compared to other locations in the UK
All candidates must be registered with the GDC. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information contact or send your CV to For more jobs in the County Durham area please visit our County Durham jobs page