Bristol – Practice Manager – Fully Private Aesthetic dentistry group – up to £40k per year! Must have ATLEAST 3 years experience in similar role- Full time- Practice Manager – Avon
JOB REF: JO34376
We are looking for an experienced practice manager who is passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service, team culture and drive for results. This business has great plans to grow further, so is looking to recruit ambitious individuals who can flourish and increase their impact as the business expands rapidly.
You will directly manage your team of professional clinicians, nurses, receptionists and support staff. You will also be responsible for marketing, audit and financial processes, which must be completed to CQC standards. Must have full working knowledge of CQC, GDC, Clinical governance, compliance and guidelines and as part of the role will required to register as CQC Registered Manager.
·Start ASAP – Happy to wait notice
·Full time permanent Practice Manager position
·Up to £40k per year depending on experience
·We are looking for a strong leader with the ability to lead and inspire others!
·Candidates applying must have the ability to work in a fast-paced demanding dental retail environment
·Ideal candidate will be enthusiastic with a flexible attitude and be very passionate about patient care and customer experience
·Experience in driving marketing activities to drive growth and be able to optimise revenues and profits and work within budgets
·Create an exciting and energetic atmosphere for patients and staff
·Key responsibilities :
– HR and team management, ensure staff comply with policies and procedures.
– Responsible for all procedures and processes to be in place
– All aspects of CQC and store safety including regular audits and risk assessment and to maintain GDC principles
– Ensure store appearance is kept to a high standard and recruit, develop and motivate the team using effective management skills
– Effectively manage the recruitment and selection of all practice staff
– As practice manager you will be responsible for driving performance by delivering objectives relating to revenue targets, KPIs and cost management
About the practice:
·Practice is located in the heart of the city where we operate an exciting new store concept focused on providing the ultimate patient experience in a modern, luxury boutique surrounding
·We pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer experience to our varied customer base, while providing a highly convenient service.
·MUST have at least 3 years Dental Management Experience
·Compliance documents – DBS, References etc.
·Proof of right to work in the UK
If you are looking for a Dental Practice Manager job in Bristol, Avon please apply today.
Contact: Courtney Still
Our Dental Elite recruitment website is the most up-to-date place to see all our live Dental Practice Manager roles.