Prison Dentist / Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting an organisation operating in Huntington, Cambridgeshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to offer work within a prison environment
- Permanent position, with one initial Locum trial day required.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, 14 hours per week
- Mondays and Thursdays 0830 – 1630.
- Fixed rate of £400 per day available.
- Due to the nature of the role there will be no UDA targets or Lab Bills.
- Clinicians will be required to provide a full range of NHS treatments and Oral Health Education.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills and feel confident offering patient centered care to the highest clinical standard.
- Knowledge of SOE Software also advantageous though not essential.
- Position would suit both candidates already working in Community Dental/Prison Services and from General Practice background as full training and induction is provided.
- Onsite parking available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please call or please send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cambridgeshire please visit our Cambridgeshire jobs page.