Private Associate Dentist / Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire / 2-3 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire who are looking to recruit a Private Associate Dentist on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available from late August 2022.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, 2-3 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-1pm.
- Possibility of one late evening per week with a late start.
- Practice can be flexible on days and working hours.
- Fully Private working environment.
- Dentist will be required to build a list of Fee Per Item patients.
- Practice can offer a 50% split on fees.
- Position is belongs to a new mixed healthcare facility.
- All skill sets welcome at the practice.
- Interest in either Endodontics, Restorative, Periodontics, and Clear Aligners preferred, though not essential.
- Two surgery dental practice soon to be expanded to four, with two Associates currently in situ.
- Practice is intending to employ a Hygiene/Therapist to maximise clinical time for Associates.
- Clinicians will have the support of Treatment Co-ordinator.
- Computerised (SOE) with access to Digital X-rays, Rotary/Reciprocating Endo, and Clinical Camera.
- Practice currently offers general dentistry and is planning to introduce Oral Surgery, Implant and Orthodontic services.
- Onsite parking available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC with UK Private experience to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call or please send your CV to . For more jobs in the Buckinghamshire area please visit our Buckinghamshire jobs page.