Private Associate Dentist / Derby, Derbyshire / 3 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Derby, Derbyshire to recruit an experienced Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Start date is to be confirmed.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time opportunity, three days per week.
- Dentist required Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 9 pm
- Some flexibility on days and working hours may be accommodated.
- Practice can offer clinicians a 50% split on fees.
- Outstanding earning potential
- Associate Dentist will inherit an established and fully Private list of mainly Fee Per Item patients with some on plans.
- Due to the high demand for Cosmetic Dentistry, candidates must have enhanced postgraduate training and significant experience in this clinical field.
- Associates will have total clinical freedom with dental materials.
- Position available due to outgoing Associate.
- The practice are looking for an experienced Associate who has excellent clinical and communication skills, and who feels confident offering high-quality Dentistry and an outstanding patient journey.
- The dental practice is well established.
- Purpose-built practice
- Clinicians will have the support of Hygienists to maximise clinical time for higher grossing treatments.
- Dentist will have support from an experienced Reception team to manage diaries and follow-up leads.
- Principal-led practice.
- All surgeries have windows, sonos, air con
- Fully digitalised systems, Digital Radiographs, CBCT scanner, Itero scanner
- A multi-disciplinary clinical team comprising General Dentists, Hygienists, and in-house Specialists in Endodontics, Periodontics, Oral Surgery and Sedation.
- The practice has a great reputation in the local area for offering high-quality dental care, as evidenced by a high rating on Google Reviews.
- Free onsite parking is available.
Dentists must be registered with the GDC with strong UK Private experience to be considered.
For more information please call or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Derbyshire area please visit our Derbyshire jobs page