Private Associate Dentist / Dorchester, Dorset / Full or Part-Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Dorchester, Dorset to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full-time or part-time opportunity, Monday to Friday.
- Practice open Mon & Tues 8am-7pm, Wed to Fri 8am-5pm.
- Private growth role.
- Practice can offer a guaranteed salary whilst the list grows.
- 50% split on all Private work completed.
- Superb potential for private dentistry.
- Practice can offer co-funding on courses.
- Associates will have full clinical freedom on materials and diary management.
- Four surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE), digital x-rays, rotary endo, Microscope, Intraoral cameras, and iTero scanner.
- Hygiene support is available to maximise clinical time.
- The practice offers all aspects of general dentistry plus Invisalign, Whitening, Composites, Oral Surgery, and Implants.
- Supportive environment with four Associates, Hygienist, Nurses and Practice Manager in situ.
- Modern working environment with up to date with new equipment.
- Car parking is available.
Dentists must be GDC registered, hold a recent DBS check and have an active performer number to be considered.
For more information please call the recruitment team on or please send your CV For more jobs in the Dorset area please visit our Dorset jobs page