Private Associate Dentist / Hartlepool, County Durham / 1-2 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Hartlepool, County Durham who are looking to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time opportunity 1-2 days per week.
- Position available due to increased demand.
- Mixed practice who are no longer taking on new NHS patients.
- Huge demand for Aesthetic and Cosmetic Restorative treatments with skills in these clinical fields advantageous though not essential.
- Practice can offer a 50% split on Private work completed
- Practice is computerised with R4 Clinical+.
- Associates will have access to Digital Intra-oral X-rays, Digital OPG, Trios Intra-oral Scanner, CBCT, Rotary Endo for NHS and Private
- Clinicians will have the support of an experienced Dental Therapist and Treatment coordinator to maximise clinical time.
- Onsite Practice Manager and Deputy Practice Manager.
- Foundation-approved practice with Mentor available.
- Full marketing and social media support are provided to promote treatments and skill sets.
- Practice can offer mentoring opportunities from GDC registered specialists in Periodontics, Orthodontics, and Endodontics plus an Implantologist.
- Town centre location with practice situated less than a 10-minute walk from the train station.
- Easily commutable from Newcastle, Durham, Sunderland, Darlington, Middlesbrough and North Yorkshire.
- Practice belongs to an independently owned dental group.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC with experience working in UK practice. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information contact or send your CV to For more jobs in the County Durham area please visit our County Durham jobs page