Private Associate & Implant Dentist / Wimborne, Dorset / 4-5 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Wimborne, Dorset who are looking to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available immediately; notice periods taken into consideration.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part-time opportunity, 4-5 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday to Thursday 9 am-6 pm and Friday 9 am-5 pm.
- Practice are looking to increase their opening hours and can offer optional earlier starts or later finishes 1-2 days per week.
- The successful candidate will be required to manage an extensive Denplan list and will be required to offer Implants alongside general dentistry.
- Associate will inherit a stable and well-maintained list, as many of the patients have been registered with the practice since it opened.
- The practice is happy to support and market any additional treatments.
- Fully private, high-end 3 surgery dental practice.
- Well-presented practice that has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment.
- Computerised with SOE with access to Digital Imaging and extractor fans in each surgery.
- The practice is state of the art with an onsite laboratory and all the latest dental technologies.
- The dentist will have the support of a highly skilled team including Hygienists and experienced Associates.
- The practice offers all aspects of general dentistry plus Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, and Preventative Dentistry.
- The position would suit an experienced clinician who is confident in offering innovative and life-changing treatments to a high clinical standard.
- Excellent customer service skills are also a must as it is imperative patients are treated in an attentive and calming manner.
- The practice has been established for 30+ years and has an excellent reputation in the local area.
- Town centre location with parking available nearby.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC with 2-3+ years UK Private experience. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please contact or send your CV to For more jobs in the Dorset area please visit our Dorset jobs page