Associate Dentist / Thurso, Caithness, Scotland / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Thurso, Caithness looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity with part time considered for the right candidate.
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- Late evenings and weekends by arrangement
- Practice can offer up to 50% of fees achieved depending on experience.
- OTE gross monthly earnings £20,000.
- Dentist required to manage a mainly private list with children`s NHS.
- Successful candidate will inherit an established list from long standing Associate.
- Great opportunity to grow list at the practice with approximately 40 new patients registering per month.
- Busy practice with 3000 active patients.
- 300 Plan patients currently with opportunity to grow further.
- Opportunity to offer both general dentistry plus complex Private work.
- Computerised with Dentally Cloud Software and DBSWin durr vistascan radiographs.
- Two Associates already in situ.
- Full Care Coordination, Reception, LDU and Nursing Support
- Well-presented practice, established over 30+ years.
- Practice offers general dentistry plus Clear Aligners, Facial Aesthetics, and Implants.
- Highly skilled principal who is happy offer Associates the opportunity to expand their skill set.
- Supportive environment that would suit both a newly qualified and more experienced Associates.
- Free parking available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC with indefinite Right to Work in Scotland. A recent DBS will be required on request.
For more information please call the recruitment team on or please send your CV to . For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page