Private Associate Dentist / Prestwich, Manchester, Greater Manchester / 2 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Prestwich, Manchester, Greater Manchester to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned dental practice.
- Available as soon as possible,
- Part-time, 2 days per week.
- Surgery space Friday and Sunday 10am-1pm.
- Fully Private working environment.
- Dentist will be required to manage a list of Fee Per Item with a maintenance plan.
- Practice can offer 45% split on fees.
- Position available due to departing clinician and expansion.
- The successful candidate will be seeing a mixture of new and existing patients.
- Clinicians will have clinical freedom.
- The practice are looking for an experienced Associate with 5+ years’ experience in UK practice.
- Practice offers all aspects of family dentistry plus Orthodontics, Implants, Endodontics, Periodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry and Complex Restorative with skills in these clinical fields advantageous though not essential.
- Four surgery dental practice, soon to be expanded to six.
- Three associates currently in situ.
- Computerised (R4) with access to Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, CBCT Scanner, OPG, Handheld X-ray Units, Intraoral Cameras and CEREC.
- Ceiling TVs with Netflix and headphones in each surgery.
- Full staff kitchen with shower facilities for cyclists.
- Street parking available nearby the practice.
All candidates must be registered the GDC with 5+ years UK experience. A recent DBS certificate also be required on request.
For more information please call or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page