Private Associate Dentist – Leatherhead, Surrey / Part-Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Leatherhead, Surrey who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Position available from September 2022.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- High-end, fully Private working environment.
- Part-time opportunity, 2 days per week.
- Associate Dentist is required to work Mondays and Thursdays 9am-6pm plus one Saturday 9am-1pm per month.
- Practice can offer 40-50% split on fees achieved, depending on experience.
- Clinicians must be experienced working within UK Private practice and hold post-graduate qualifications to offer more complex treatments alongside General Dentistry.
- The practice offers all aspects of General Dentistry with high demand for Cosmetic Dentistry, Facial Aesthetics, Composite Bonding, Smile Makeovers, and treatment of worn dentition and Occlusions.
- The successful candidate will be a caring individual who has excellent communication skills and feels confident offering an outstanding patient journey to a high clinical standard.
- Candidates will ideally be local to Leatherhead.
- Practice is situated in an affluent area with huge earning potential.
- Two surgery, Principal led practice.
- Computerised (SOE) with access to Digital X-rays and Intraoral Cameras.
- Hygiene support is available to maximise clinical time for higher-grossing treatments.
- Onsite parking is available.
- Practice has been established 25+ years and has an excellent reputation in the local area.
Candidates must be UK qualified, registered with the GDC, and have 10+ years post-graduate experience to be considered. A recent DBS plus references covering the last four years will be required on request.
For more information please call or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Surrey area please visit our Surrey jobs page