Private Associate Dentist – York, North Yorkshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in York, North Yorkshire who are looking to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- £10,000 joining bonus available (terms apply).
- Available immediately with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Established independent practice within walking distance of city centre.
- Full time opportunity; part time considered, ideally 4-5 days per week.
- Flexible working hours between –
- Practice is currently undergoing conversion to provide private treatments only.
- Excellent private income potential.
- Private fee split 50%.
- 50% funding for further training/qualifications.
- Lab bills 50/50.
- Established patient base.
- Practice will be providing routine private services, with specialist treatments carried out by neighbouring sister practice.
- Treatments provided by group include orthodontics, teeth alignment, implants, endodontics and facial aesthetics.
- Computerised (Dentally), rotary, digital x-rays, digital CBCT/OPG machine and intraoral cameras.
- Support from group Clinical director, Orthodontist, Implantologist and Endodontist.
- Dental therapy and hygiene team.
- Friendly and professional team of nurses, receptionists and treatment coordinators.
- Support from marketing team; the practice has a strong, well recognised brand in the area.
Clinician must have at least 3 years post grad experience, great communication skills and a passion to provide the very best in dental care.
Candidates must be registered with the GDC and have strong private dentistry experience. A valid DBS check and indemnity will be required.
For more information please contact or send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the North Yorkshire area please visit our North Yorkshire jobs page.