Private Associate Dentist / Romsey, Hampshire / 2 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Romsey, Hampshire to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Dentist will inherit a stable of patients, with the option to grow further.
- Associates will have complete clinical freedom.
- Mainly Private role with a small UDA contract.
- Practice requires a general Dentist; however any special interests are welcome at the practice.
- Busy practice with a 4-week waiting list for appointments.
- Modern, 4 surgery practice, soon to be expanding to 5.
- Dentist will have the support of long-standing Nurses and Practice Manager.
- Fully equipped with SOE software, digital radiographs and OPG.
- Practice are looking for a caring and ethical dentist with an empathetic approach to patients, and who will maintain very high clinical standards.
- Practice has been established 50+ years.
All Dentists must be registered with the GDC with UK Private experience. Proof of Covid vaccination and a recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please contact or send your CV to For more jobs in the Hampshire area please visit our Hampshire jobs page