Private Associate Dentist / Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire / Full or Part Time.
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available from January / February 2023.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part time opportunity – Monday to Friday available.
- Clinicians must be able to offer a minimum of Mondays and Fridays ,
- Negotiable working hours to be discussed at interview.
- Dentist will inherit an established list of Private patients (Practice Plan) from relocating Associates.
- Practice can offer a 50% split on fees.
- The successful candidate will be managing a list of high-value treatments such as Whitening, Invisalign, Cfast, Six Month Smile, Endodontics, and Composite Bonding with experience in these clinical fields advantageous.
- Practice are looking for an experienced candidate who is able to offer general dentistry plus more complex treatments.
- Full clinical freedom is available.
- Position belongs to an established four-surgery dental practice who are in the process of converting to Private.
- The practice will be Private from Dec 2022.
- Well-equipped surgeries with all the latest technologies including Dentally Software, iTero Element 5D Scanner, Intraoral Cameras with Caries detection, Rotary Endodontics, Air Extraction & Exchange, and Digital X-rays.
- Clinicians will have the support of two Associate Dentists, an Operations Manager, a Treatment Co-Ordinator, Receptionists, and qualified Dental Nurses.
- Two Hygiene Therapists are also available for in-house Airflow and Implant maintenance referrals.
- The practice boasts a stable team, with the previous Associates working at the practice for 8 and 10 years.
- The successful candidate must be confident offering exceptional dental care to the highest clinical standard.
- Easily commutable from Stockport, Manchester, and Sheffield.
- Practice has been established 14+ years and has a loyal patient base.
- Free onsite parking is available.
All candidates must have 5+ years post graduate experience and be registered with the GDC with UK Private experience. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information, please call or send your CV to For more jobs in the Derbyshire area please visit our Derbyshire jobs page