Private Dental Nurse / Knightsbridge, London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Knightsbridge, London to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 42 hours per week.
- Monday & Tuesday , Wednesday 9am-8pm, Thursday & Friday
- £28k per annum depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures & occasional reception duties.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page