Private Dental Nurse / West London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in West London (W1U) to recruit a Private Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 41 hours per week.
- Monday & Tuesday , Wednesday 8am-5pm, Thursday & Friday 8am-5pm.
- £14 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 6 months Private dentistry experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as working with the Cosmetic Dentist, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception duties and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Great opportunity to work with specialisms.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page