Private Dental Nurse / Chatham, Kent / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Chatham, Kent to recruit a Private Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday 8am-5pm, Tuesday & Wednesday , Thursday 9am-6pm & Friday 8am-5pm.
- £ per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties to the Hygienist, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, occasional reception duties and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
- Free parking available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the Kent area please visit our Kent jobs page