Private Dental Nurse / Radlett, Hertfordshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Radlett, Hertfordshire to recruit a Private Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 32 hours per week.
- Monday – Thursday – working hours to be discussed.
- £13 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, occasional reception duties and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
- Free parking available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the Hertfordshire area please visit our Hertfordshire jobs page