Private Dental Nurse / Stafford, Staffordshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independent dental practice located in Stafford, Staffordshire to recruit a Private Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – around 40 hours per week.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday & Wednesdays
- From £ per hour depending on experience.
- GDC, Indemnity & CPD costs covered.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- Experience working in a private practice desirable.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, charting, scanning, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures & occasional reception duties.
- Practice offers general dentistry alongside Implants, Invisalign, Endodontics & Perio.
- 5 surgery, computerised SOE practice.
- Free car parking available nearby.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV to For more jobs in the Staffordshire area please visit our Staffordshire jobs page