Private Dental Nurse / Central London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Central London (EC3V) to recruit a Private Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Fully private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – hours per week.
- Monday – Friday
- £ per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years’ dental nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants, Invisalign, Orthodontics & tooth whitening.
- Busy 13 surgery practice.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call or send your CV For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page