Job Title :
MBR Dental Recruitment
Private Dentist / Bridgwater, Somerset
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Bridgwater, Somerset to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent private practice.
- Position available to start asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time position / part time considered (3-5 days)
- Surgery space across Monday to Friday 9-5
- Dentist will inherit an established private patient list with a small children’s NHS contract.
- With a list of private patients waiting to register with the practice.
- Expected income around £130K – £150K per annum FTE.
- Practice require a general dentist practitioner.
- Dentist must have 3+ years UK experience.
- An interest in Endo, Perio or Ortho advantageous however not essential.
- 5 surgery family run dental practice.
- Recently renovated surgery with brand new chair.
- Air purifiers and mechanical ventilation systems in each surgery.
- Computerised(SOE), Digital X-Rays, Rotary endo, CBCT Scanner and Intra Oral Scanner.
- Dental Hygienist support.
- Dental practice focuses on patient journey and quality dentistry.
- They offer a friendly, relaxed and professional working environment.
- Dental practice has been established for over 100 years.
Dentist must be GDC registered, have UK private dentistry experience and hold a valid DBS check.
For more information, please send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Somerset please visit our Somerset jobs page.