Job Title :
MBR Dental Recruitment
Private Dentist (Implants & Oral Surgery) – Guernsey, Channel Islands – Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice in Guernsey, Channel Islands to recruit a Private Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available from July 2023.
- Full time position, surgery hours Monday to Friday
- Relocation fee offered (with tie-in).
- Practice requires a private dentist to take over an existing patient list.
- Dentist must have previous experience in a private dental setting, exceptional communication skills, a good team ethic and be able to perform the highest quality of dentistry in the most ethical manner.
- Dentist will ideally have an interest in oral surgery/implants.
- 50% private fee split.
- Complete clinical freedom choosing labs and materials.
- Fully private dental practice in fantastic location within an historic town.
- Modern, up to date 5 surgeries offering great working conditions.
- Computerised (Soe), Digital X-Rays, Intra-Oral Cameras, Medit i700 scanner Rotary Endo.
- 20% income tax on the island.
- Excellent transport links to mainland UK.
- Support from qualified nurses and experienced team.
- Parking available at the practice.
Dentist must be registered with the GDC and have UK private dentistry experience. A recent DBS will be required on request.
For more information please call the recruitment team at MBR Dental on or please email your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies please browse our jobs page.