Private Dentist / Kendal, Cumbria
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Kendal, Cumbria to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice
- Available from July with notice periods taken into consideration.
- 4 days per week
- Mon,Tue,Thur,Fri 0830-530
- 45% private fees.
- Busy practice with full diary.
- Fee per Item and Plan patient list.
- Upto 1500 UDAs (Mainly childrens NHS)
- Average earnings are £100K +.
- Practice require a general dentist.
- Cosmetic experience, Invisalign, Dental Implants advantageous however not essential.
- Supportive Principal dentist happy to mentor and develop more junior dentists.
- Excellent opportunity for someone to develop their skills and enjoy good quality dentistry.
- 3 Surgery, modern dental practice.
- Computerised(SOE), Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo, Itero Scanner.
- Dental Hygiene support at the practice.
- Parking available at the practice.
All dentists applying for this position must be GDC registered with an active performer number, some experience of private dentistry. A recent DBS will be required on request.
For more information please call or please send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cumbria please visit our Cumbria jobs page