Private Dentist / Filey, North Yorkshire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice in Filey, North Yorkshire to recruit a private dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Position available to start ASAP or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full or part time opportunity, flexible with days/hours.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 0830-530.
- Practice requires a private dentist.
- NHS performer preferable for children’s NHS only.
- Practice make up around 60% private (fee per item), 40% DenPlan patients.
- Existing patient list available for any dentist joining the practice.
- 50/50 private fees.
- Dental practice can consider an experienced private dentist or the practice is happy to provide support and development to a dentist looking to transition from NHS to Private practice.
- Clinical freedom available in practice.
- 4 surgery dental practice.
- Fully computerized (SOE).
- Digital X-Rays, Digital OPG, Rotary Endo, Soft tissue lasers, Oral surgery kits/equipment.
- Air filtration for each surgery, fallow time is 10 minutes.
- Free parking available by the practice.
Dentist must be GDC registered with UK private experience, ideally performer number, and a valid DBS check.
For more information contact or send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in North Yorkshire please visit our North Yorkshire jobs page.