Private Lead Dental Nurse / Exeter, Devon / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Exeter, Devon to recruit a Private Lead Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Private, specialist practice.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – 8am-5pm & some Saturdays 9am-5pm.
- £ per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 2 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as leading a team of Nurses, ensuring CQC requirements are met, oversee reception & staff rota’s, chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures & some reception work.
- Practice offers private & specialist treatments.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the Devon area please visit our Devon jobs page