Our team at Centre for Dentistry Calcot has an exciting opening for a full time, qualified dental nurse. We look for caring, understanding nurses to provide efficient and reliable support to clinicians with paramount emphasis on the quality, care and safety of the patient and team.
Our dental nurses play a key role in making sure CFD patients feel well looked after, displaying a gentle chair-side manner and a passion for delivering excellent patient care. Our nurses are also key in the development and growth of our practices, so it’s important you are customer service driven and happy to get involved with routine marketing activities alongside the team.
At Centre for Dentistry, we’re passionate about making a difference in the dental industry. CFD Calcot is one of 24 practices around the UK, based inside Sainsbury’s for a more accessible, convenient and friendly dental experience. We always put our patient first and we want everyone to have a positive experience when visiting the dentist.
Are you a qualified dental nurse looking for a new challenge?
- You’ll be a key member of the practice team, providing a reliable and efficient dental nursing service to ensure we exceed patient expectations at every visit and give a gold standard customer service.
- Compliance is second nature, and you ensure that all activities undertaken at the practice are in line with the GDC guidelines and CFD policies and procedures.
- Teamwork comes naturally to you so working with our friendly and efficient practice team is a breeze, assisting the provision and delivery of excellent dental care services to patients.
- Always empathetic, kind and welcoming. You’ll have these traits and your passion for customer service will compliment your excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and results driven, you’ll manage your own time effectively to complete tasks and help the team meet targets.
- You’re proactive, using the tools available to reach potential patients including the tannoy system and engaging with Sainsbury’s customers as they shop.
We offer a competitive salary and additional bonuses based on practice performance to reward our colleagues for all their hard work. We work with regular shift patterns and some Saturday working around our opening hours of 8am-8pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-6pm Friday and Saturday. This can help fit work around your lifestyle.
We provide full internal training and development to help you develop your career with us. Our tiered GEMS internal training scheme offers staff the opportunity to train to a specialist level, with salary increments aligned to some modules. A growing network of specialists and a focus on referrals means more opportunity to develop additional skills. We’ll reimburse your GDC registration after a qualifying period of employment. Our employers’ contributory pension is also another bonus as we help you along in saving for retirement.
If you are keen to develop your nursing career in a challenging environment with plenty of long-term training and development opportunities for nurses, we'd love to hear from you. Please send over your CV and cover letter to our HR department and we look forward to reviewing your application.