Specialist Implant Dental Nurse / Bramhall, Greater Manchester / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Bramhall, Stockport to recruit a Specialist Implant Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Fully private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 36 hours per week.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday – 8am-6pm.
- £11 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside assistance to the Implantologist, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Practice provides complex treatments such as; endodontics, implants, oral surgery and Invisalign alongside general dentistry.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
- Parking available on site or close to Bramhall or Davenport train station.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page