Job Title :
Specialist Implant Nurse
MBR Dental Recruitment
Specialist Implant Nurse / Glasgow, Scotland / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Glasgow, Scotland to recruit a Specialist Implant Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – hours per week.
- Monday – Friday
- £14 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years’ Dental Nursing experience & experience working with Implants.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties to the Implantologist, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, occasional reception duties and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.