Specialist Orthodontist / Canterbury, Kent / Flexible Days
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Canterbury, Kent to recruit a specialist Orthodontist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Practice is flexible on days.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday and Saturday
- 4600 UOAs plus great Private potential available.
- Great opportunity to grow an existing base the practice has consistent new enquiries.
- Associates will have full clinical freedom.
- Purpose-built, three surgery dental practice.
- Two Orthodontists are currently in situ.
- Access to iTero Scanner,
- Orthodontist will have the support of a Treatment Co-ordinator and Orthodontic Therapist, qualified Nurses, long-standing Practice Manager.
- Central location within walking distance of train stations.
- Free onsite parking.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC with an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please call or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Kent area please visit our Kent jobs page