Dental Associate Interviews: An Ultimate Preparation Guide: Written with experienced dental practice owners and dental associates.
“Dental Associate Interviews: An Ultimate Preparation Guide: Written with experienced dental practice owners and dental associates” is a brand new, innovative book compiled by Dr. Kalpesh Prajapat with a foreward by Dr. Dhru Shah.
A factual and up-to-date resource for associate dentists.
This brilliant book is written for associate dentists, by practice owners and experienced associates. This means that you get the inside scoop on what practice-life is like, putting you one step ahead of the game. But this is much more than just a book.
It’s full of handy resources that would benefit any dental professional, including:
- Useful tips for CV writing, job applications, and cover letters
- Free downloadable templates to help you build a dental portfolio, to allow you to show your work
- Real interview questions, that you may be asked in an interview scenario
- Tips on interview technique – how to really stand out from the crowd
- Questions that you should ask in your interview, to make sure the practice is right for you
- Advice on what to look for in a well-led practice
- Tips on understanding your dental associate contract- what does it all really mean?
A great book for all dental professionals.
This book is a great addition for any new dentist. It would also be a useful resource for all dental professionals. So whether you’re completely new to the industry or have been practicing for many years, this book makes for an interesting read. Are you looking to take the next step in their career, enhance your CV and portfolio? Maybe you’re looking to improve interview and application techniques. If so, this book is for you.
It’s a great all-rounder for anyone looking to have a successful career in dentistry!
Where can you get your hands on a copy?
“Dental Associate Interviews: An Ultimate Preparation Guide” is available directly from Amazon. It is a digital download, making it perfect for those of you with a Kindle, or who have the Amazon Kindle app on your smartphone or tablet. Great for on the go and handy to reference at any time!
This book will be available as a paperback in the near future – keep an eye out for that!
You can purchase your copy at an introductory price of just £5.49 by clicking here.
Want a preview of the book? Look no further: